SQL on GA in BQ: BigQuery for Digital Marketers
Thursday, Mar 3, 2022
BigQuery is one such data warehousing system provided by Google. Google Analytics now sends data to BigQuery and once it is there you can use SQL. Anil dives into the latest GA has to offer, some insights about navigating BigQuery, and the ins and outs of SQL that every analyst should know.
What you will learn:
- What BigQuery is and how to set it up
- How to send Google Analytics 4 data to BigQuery
- The structure of data in BigQuery
- BigQuery vs. relational databases like SQL Server, MySQL etc.
- Common queries to pull the required data from BigQuery
- How to bring data from various sources into BigQuery
- How to send data to Google Data Studio for further analysis.
Who is this for:
- Web & Digital Analysts
- Marketing Analysts
- Business owners
- Business development managers