Monday, Jun 20, 2022
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Google Analytics 4 – The New GA Workshop
Google’s announcement that the new Google Analytics 4 properties (GA4) are the new standard moving forward means a complete change to everything you used to know about GA; a new UI, a new data model, and new features.
In this workshop, Charles teaches you everything you need to know about getting started with GA4 by providing you real, hands-on experience that you can immediately take back to your own business.
Introduction to Google Analytics 4
- How it is different than Universal Analytics (GA3)
- Walk-through of UI
- Overview of New Features (BigQuery, Funnels, Pathing, etc.)
- Attendees will get hands-on experience with:
- Implementing GA4 with Google Tag Manager
- Enhanced Measurement (and how to customize)
- Audiences and audience triggers
- Create/Modify events features
Charles is Head of Innovation at Adswerve, a leading consultancy working with agencies, analysts, and marketers at all levels to unlock the full breadth of the Google Marketing Platform and Google Cloud. He is deeply experienced with Google Analytics, having performed hundreds of Google Analytics 360 implementations and trainings across the globe for enterprises including GoPro, Starbucks, and Glassdoor. He has received an award of excellence for contributions to the Google Analytics partner community. Charles can also be found as a leading contributor around GA4 properties on Measure Slack, Twitter, and his blog.