Afternoon Workshop: Design, Structure, and Measure Experiments for Hyper Growth with Customer Empathy
Monday, June 19, 2023
Given the evolution of privacy standards across the industry and the adoption of a consumer-first approach, it’s more important than ever that we actually understand our customers and put their needs first as we think about optimizing our digital properties. With the ever-shrinking ability to measure and personalize due to changing privacy standards, we need to be able to react more rapidly to what our customers are telling us they want. Research & experimentation can help us better understand and quickly react to the needs of our customers. This interactive workshop will teach you how to flip the script from focusing on finding solutions to your organization’s problems to instead focusing on your customers’ problems.
What you will learn:
- What are the different types of experiments and testing methods?
- How to design, structure, and measure a successful experiment?
- How to interpret results and scale learnings from the experiments?
- What should be done to analyze an experiment that did not have successful results?
- Where should ideas come from and how can we make sure they are focused on customer empathy?
- And much more…
Who is this for:
- Web & Digital Analysts
- Marketing Analysts
- Growth Managers
- Product Owner