Care and Feeding of Digital Analysts
Monday, Feb 28, 2022
The great migration has begun. People with unique analytics talent have recognized that if they can work from anywhere, they can work for anyone. How do you find good help and keep them engaged?
If you’re responsible for managing a team of digital analysts (or want to), get some practical advice from those who have been there and done that. Jim has interviewed dozens of Digital Analytics Managers, Directors, Vice Presidents… and frontline analysts who wish their bosses had a clue.
Learn the tricks and traps of interviewing, onboarding, and retaining top talent. The department you save may be your own.
- · What is the Impact of the Pandemic on Employee Turnover?
- · What’s Really Driving Them Away?
- · What Keeps an Analyst Engaged?
- · Do You Know Their Personal Goals?
- · What Simple Tricks Can Make Your Team Cohesive?
- · How Do You Shift from Managing Them to Managing for Them?