Data Driven Culture Workshop
Thursday, June 4, 2020
Having a strong foundation in data-driven thinking can transform the way you work.
The Data Driven Culture Workshop is perfect for anyone who wants become the go-to data person on their team, or transition into roles that are more data-oriented.
No matter your skill level, this 1-day course will help you become a data-driven thinker, storyteller and leader. You’ll learn how to ask the right questions of your data, identify problems that data can help solve, and to quickly build solutions to real problems in the business.
Participants will join a community of employees across industries who are passionate about using data to solve problems. We welcome participants of all backgrounds ー technical experience is not required.
You’ll leave this workshop with:
- A clear understanding of the typical data infrastructure and analytics workflow
- A framework for identifying and quantifying problems that will change how you think about your work
- Tools to bring experimentation and data-driven thinking into your day to day decision-making
- A strong foundation in the tools and languages you can apply to your current role (SQL, Tableau, and Looker)
- A foundation in data visualization and storytelling that will change how you think about presenting information
- Tools to collaborate with your data team productively
- Practical advice on how to use data skills to change your career trajectory