Full Day Workshop: SQL on GA4 in BQ: BigQuery for Digital Marketers
Thursday, June 22, 2023
BigQuery is one such data warehousing system provided by Google. Google Analytics now sends data to BigQuery and once it is there you can use SQL. Anil dives into the latest GA has to offer, some insights about navigating BigQuery, and the ins and outs of SQL that every analyst should know.
What you will learn:
- What BigQuery is and how to set it up
- How to send Google Analytics 4 data to BigQuery
- The structure of data in BigQuery
- BigQuery vs. relational databases like SQL Server, MySQL etc.
- Common queries to pull the required data from BigQuery
- How to bring data from various sources into BigQuery
- How to send data to Google Data Studio for further analysis.
Who is this for:
- Web & Digital Analysts
- Marketing Analyst
- Business owners
- Business development managers
Anil is a seasoned Digital Marketing and Analytics consultant with 15 years of experience. Anil has worked with companies ranging from Fortune 50 to startups and has helped their Digital channels improve business results. Anil’s customers include Microsoft, SmartMoney.com, ESPN, T-Mobile, Hoovers, RealNetworks, Starbucks, and TheStreet.com. Anil holds a B. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering from India and an MBA from University of Washington, Seattle.
He has taught and trained several Digital Marketing and Analytics folks in the past 9 years of teaching at UBC, University of Washington, Bellevue College and speaking engagements at various conferences as well as his blog, http://webanalysis.blogspot.com. He also served on the Board of Digital Analytics Association (DAA) and was instrumental in starting the DAA Symposiums.